Wednesday 9 November 2011

Kit lists and Boats!

Have packed off my boat to P and H for a face lift and I am lost without her, She took some serious abuse on my last expedition around Wales so a factory refit was in order. Currently training in a plastic one which I am still enjoying but its not the same.
Putting together a full kit list - How hard can that be ?  Mums words "A fool and his money are soon parted"  spring to mind . Did i really just see a £650 price tag on a two man tent £300 for a sleeping bag £350 paddle £300 radio........

1 comment:

  1. Hi both of you, Steph here - Well this looks like it's shaping up very nicely indeed. Will endeavour to donate closer to the time and hope to be able to offer some assistance to young Paul at some point, hopefully I'll get to meet you too Eurion... until then keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete